HNC LOGISTICS PTY LTD
Friendly, Reliable, Local. –
HNC Logistics revolutionises online shopping through the power of technology.
trading as Horse’n’cart is an innovative logistics business that enables easy
drive through access to products from your favourite local suppliers of fruit &
veg, bread, meat, and many others.
Similarly, HNC provides local suppliers with a web presence, e-commerce platform,
and logistics system to grow their business beyond the standard walk in
“PHP Developer Position”
The Data Entry Clerk: Part time / Full time (20 to 30
hours per week.)
Competitive hourly rate.
The We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
What does a PHP Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycler.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship,
- Requires great attention to detail, accuracy, an ability to prioritise and
multi-task while meeting deadlines.
ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven
and time management skills, rigor, attention to detail.
Written & Spoken Communication,
Listening and Influencing:
in English. Other language skills may be required depending on the location
of the position.
ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listens when spoken/presented
to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication
Build & Maintain Teams:
to work independently as well as be a strong team player, ensuring the
whole team wins.
To be eligible for this position
you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand
HNC is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with
a diverse workforce. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or
Closing date for
application is: Wednesday 30th November 2022